Smyrna High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Counseling » New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

I am new to the area and will be attending Smyrna High School. What do I need to have in order to enroll?
1. Withdrawal form from the previous high school.
2. Any educational documents 
  • High school transcript
  • Previous/current report card
  • Withdrawal grades
  • IEP/504 documentation
3. Proof of Residence
(Two pieces of proof are require)
  • Utility Bill (gas, water or electric) with parent's name and address (or)
  • Lease or mortgage statement
4. Birth Certificate
5. Immunizations on TN Dept of Health Form
6. Health Physical
  • This is not required if you are coming from another in-state school
7. Proof of Custody/Guardianship (if applicable)
  • If parents are divorced, a copy of custody papers is required
  • If guardian is not a parent, legal proof of guardianship is required
Helpful Phone Numbers/Websites