Seniors: Class of 2024
Senior Class General Information
We at JHA are excited to help celebrate one of the biggest milestones in your graduate's life and now is the time to get the word out on graduation. Please find our graduation announcement program attached. Announcements will include the official school seal, graduation date, time, and location (found on the inside of the bifold). Give your official announcement the honor and beauty it deserves.
- Log on to Skyward
- Click Portfolio
- Click 2022-2023 Final Transcript
- Seniors are allowed three college visit per year
- The above form MUST be completed BEFORE your visit.
- Completed forms need to be turned in to Mrs. Elders at the attendance window. Students also need to bring a note from the college they visited upon the completion of their visit. That note will also be given to Mrs. Elders at the attendance window.
- Deadline for Applying: 11/1/23
- TN Promise Website
- If you need a recommendation from your counselor for your college admission or your Common Application, complete this recommendation sheet and email it your counselor. Give at least a 2 week notice for the counselor to write the recommendation
- After you have applied to a college, submit this form so that we can send your official high school transcript
- Dual enrollment students will have to send their Bethel transcript to their colleges (at the end of the year)
- The above link gives the instructions for requesting your Bethel transcript
- Application Opens January 1, 2024
- Application must be complete for any student who wishes to remain eligible for TN Promise by 3/1/2024
- Application must also be complete for any student who wishes to utilize the HOPE scholarship
- The ACT is an entrance exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions.
- Taking The ACT is a graduation requirement.
- The purpose of the ACT test is to measure a high school student's readiness for college, and provide colleges with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants.
- ACT schoolwide senior test date is October 17, 2023. This test will be given to all SHS seniors
- Students who obtain this distinction are proving to potential employers that they are both college and career ready.
- Students who earn the Work Ethic Distinction receive a diploma seal and an opportunity to wear green cords during their graduation ceremony.
- Earning a Work Ethic Distinction and meeting job-related requirements guarantees an interview with participating Rutherford County employers.