Contact: Kim Franklin
(please include your name if you leave a voicemail or send a text).
Si desea comunicarse conmigo en español, por favor envíeme un mensaje de texto a este número.
How To Be Successful in Distance Learning:
- Be sure to login to Clever every day and check in your classes. See if you have instruction or new information available for you.
- From Clever go to Kiddom. Check for new assignments and look at due dates.
- Check your school email every day! You are responsible for all communication, so make this a daily habit.
- Make sure you are completing assignments and submitting as instructed. If you are unsure about how to complete or submit an assignment, you need to email your teacher and ask questions.
- If you have login issues, concerns, or other questions, please contact Mrs. Franklin anytime.
As a distance learner, you are NOT required to be logged in at a certain time. You ARE required to log in everyday, even on half days. What should you do? Go to Clever and visit each of your teachers' virtual classrooms. Then click on the Kiddom icon in Clever to determine if you have any assignments or tasks that need to be completed. This should become a daily task for you to stay current in school. The only way you should access Kiddom is through Clever. If you have trouble logging into Clever, be sure you are clicking on the Active Directory. If you cannot log in to Clever, email Cleverhelp@rcschools.net