Smyrna High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

FAQs & Other Useful Links

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I send my transcript?

A: There is a short transcript request form located on the computer in the the lobby of the counseling office.  Each transcript costs $1 and you must have payment ready for the lead counseling secretary Mrs. Benton at the time of the request. This also includes electronic requests made through the Common Application and SendEdu. You cannot request transcript from our site;you must stop in and pay us a visit!


How do I get a copy of my transcript if I am a GRADUATE?

Graduates need to email the Lead Counseling Secretary Mrs. Benton at  to make a request.  If your preferred method is to pick up transcript in person, please call ahead to make sure Mrs. Benton is available. Each transcript costs $2.


How do I get my INOW login information?

A: Please visit the Sign-Up & Appointmnent tab to the right side of the page. Complete the INOW request form. Your username and password will be emailed to you.  


What is required for a schedule change?

A: Schedule changes will be requested through our online schedule change request form.  Each request will be analyzed case-by-case.  Counselors must ensure that graduation requirements are being met.




How is a parent/teacher conference scheduled?

A: A conference can be requested by a teacher or parent to discuss behavior and grades. Please contact lead counseling secretary Tomi Benton to schedule (615) 904-3865 ext: 23705. All conferences are held after school in the cafeteria at 3:45 pm every other Wednesday..


How do parents request make-up work when a student is absent?

A: This can be done 1 of 2 ways.  A parent or student can email their teacher directly to request assignments via email. The second way is to contact the assigned school counselor and he/she will submit an email to each teacher.  Teachers need at least a 24 hour notice to properly prepare materials.


I have lost my diploma, how can I get it replaced?

If you have lost or misplaced your diploma, you will need to click here to print out the Duplicate diploma request form, fill it out, and mail it (along with payment) to the address at the top of the form.