Technology today provides educators with a vast array of online tools to gauge student understanding and target student learning needs. During this session, we will examine and experiment with the most effective tools currently available for formative assessment to aid with classroom learning goals.
Bellwork: Go to the padlet and double click anywhere to answer the following question:
How are you currently using formative assessment in your classroom?
Click here to go to the padlet.
- Collect real-time formative assessment data without the need for student devices.
- Give all students the chance to participate and engage in learning without feeling self-conscious.
- Can use your smartphone, tablet, webcam or document camera.
- Grades instantly populate onto your computer.
- Use results analysis for live formative assessment.
- Distribute quizzes or surveys to a class, collect the results in a spreadsheet, and graph that data to provide additional insight into student progress.
Join Code: KSUFLH
- Create an Assignment
- Assign to Students
- Receive Live Results
- Give Feedback
Task 5: PLC Guiding Questions Discussion using Padlet