- Review examples of OneNote Notebooks
- Create a notebook for personal, PLC, or student use
- Explore options in OneNote: Home Ribbon, Insert options, etc.
- Work with sections and pages and add content to a page
- Review sharing options and share the notebook
- Review locating and finding the notebook
- Overview of Class and Staff Notebooks
- Always begin in OneNote Online
- Must have Office 2013 or 2016 to Sync
Take it to the next level with students...
Teaching and learning with a range of media using OneNote
Let's Review the 4 Guiding PLC Questions
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond to the students who do not learn it?
4. How will we extend and enrich our students learning if they have demonstrated proficiency?