April 16, 2018
Rutherford County Schools
Rutherford County Schools has announced locations and times for this year’s federally funded Summer Food Program.
School zones do not apply and the program provides free breakfast and lunch to anyone under 18 from June 4 to July 27 but is closed on July 4. This year’s schedule includes breakfast service at six Rutherford County Schools and seven for lunch.
Plate-sharing is not permitted and food is not allowed be taken out.
Adult meals are priced at $2 for breakfast and $3.50 for lunch.
For additional information, please, contact the RCS School Nutrition department at 615-893-5815.
Location; Breakfast; Lunch:
- Cedar Grove; 8-9:00 a.m.; 11-12:30 p.m.
- Kittrell; 8-9:00 a.m.; 11-12:30 p.m.
- Roy Waldron; 8-9:00 a.m.; 11-12:30 p.m.
- Smyrna Elementary; n/a; 11-12:30 p.m.
- Smyrna Primary; 8-9:00 a.m.; 11-12:30 p.m.
- Stewartsboro; 8-9:00 a.m.; 11-12:30 p.m.
- Whitworth Buchanan; 8-9:00 a.m.; 11-12:30 p.m.